Monday, November 17, 2008

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

Yeah I really haven't felt like posting in the last week or so.

It's been a hectic, abnormal week that I really want to put behind me. So I don't think I'll write anything about it. Right now. I'd rather look ahead anyway.

I got paid today. WOW. It's been just over 3 months since I got paid last. So let's just say that the money is probably not going to last very... wait... yup, I've already spent it all. Kidding, but when the goddamn bank clears the bitch, it'll be all gone pronto.

Going to see the new James Bond tonight. Not even because I'm excited to see it. It's a social outing with boys, so I decided to go.

Tomorrow, work. It feels really good to work hard and accomplish something that most people can't. I'm starting to gain finesse with my flooring technique. Not that I'm looking to work my way up or anything.

I got my Fitness Theory exam back last night. 92%, 80 being a pass. I'm happy with the mark, but happier to be able to move to the next step.

Have a good night.

'I've seen better days, yeah
So says the mirror'

1 comment:

jazmynthirteen said...

chik-fil-a is a fast food chain i think only in california. it's famous for it's chicken sandwich and their ads are cows trying to convince you to eat more chikin. :) haha but they have great crisscut fries and lemonade besides their amazing chicken sandwich.