Monday, January 12, 2009

All The Go Inbetweens

I'm in that familiar funk.

I'm not spending money. I'm not making money. I'm not working. I'm rarely leaving my house. I'm rarely leaving my room. It's been like that for almost 10 days! 10 days. Why do I get like this?

I get to a point where I have a pit in my throat that groans "do something, accomplish something".

This place is not new to me at all. It's just weird being back.

I'm going to get out tomorrow. I think I'll clean my room, and leave my house for a few days. I'm stumped for work (at least this week), so that's not really an option. There are a few things I can do, so I really want to get out and do them.

So much for a blog entry. It's like this:
I did nothing.
I'm doing nothing.
I will be doing very little.

Fuck.

'Somehow it can't get worse'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a new title for your blog? Instasis is something you see every day that you have become complacent about yet it can affect your approach, your mood and ultimately your will. Move on. Start with a more positive word. (So much for armchair psychology eh?)
acta non verba
ad meliora

Mike Warren said...

Maybe I should clarify the title of my blog. InStasis isn't a word, I made it up. It is a combo of "in" and "stasis".