Saturday, January 24, 2009

Comfortable

Wooo. Awesome week.

I got myself onto a soccer team after an old friend invited me out to a practice. The coach of the team was looking for guys, and wanted to sign me. After starting the year off with a decent amount of exercise, I thought I was in semi-decent shape. Nope. I ran with the fellas on thursday, and I was beat.

My first game is tonight. Umm, there aren't many games left in the season, but that's fine by me. I won't start obviously, but I'll be excited just to get out there and be competitive.

Other than that, I've been keeping active with Blake, and my housesitting is going per normal. Nothing overly exciting.

Oh yeah. I'm getting back into finding new music. I went about 6 months without getting too much new stuff, but I'm back on the bandwagon. As usual my tastes are taking me everywhere. I'm really into The Stills and Lil Wayne right now. What else is good right now?

I have work scheduled for the rest of the month, so I'm happy about that. Other than that, it'll be soccer, housesitting, and working out with Blake lots.

Thanks for reading.

'You do you'

No comments: