Thursday, January 15, 2009

Young Lust

Umm, good second half to my week.

I've actually been fairly busy since All The Go Inbetweens. I've been hanging out with friends, I have work organized, and I've worked out a few times.

I'm really busy for the next few days as well. I have people to meet, exercise to do, homework to do, and a house to prepare for Saturday. We don't do the keg thing very often, but we are this Saturday. Feel free to come by. Just kidding.

It felt unreal to get to work out and exercise in the last few days. I hadn't run since November, and it was nice to get back. I only ran a few miles, but regardless. Lifting weights was also really refreshing. I got a trial at a gym in town, and Jen and I went a few times in the last few days. I plan to try to keep up the exercise. A nice thing is that my boss is really dedicated to fitness, and I'm always exposed to it.

I'm waiting on a book in the mail on weight training. As soon as it comes I'll get on completing my weight training ICE (instructor competency evaluation). It will be so amazing to work in the fitness industry. I can't wait to get there.

'She's a real god of lies'

No comments: