Sunday, January 4, 2009

Snowed Under

Stop snowing already! Nah, I don't really care much, but I'd prefer it to be dry.

Wow yesterday I crammed a week's worth of fun into a night. It was ridiculous. I had dinner with my folks, watched team Canada win in a shootout, went to a poker night, went to a dinner party with friends, went bowling with other friends, and went downtown with even more friends. Maybe I should have also resolved to drink less this year!

My week is pretty hazy this week. I could be found in Whistler becoming an uncle, or in Calgary as an employee. Or I might be unemployed, if my boss bails for Calgary without me. I also have another work opportunity at a gym this week. It's going to be all over the place. Really good time to be without my phone. I left my phone charger - and my entire material life basically - in a backpack at a friend's place.

I'm really excited for the new year. I had a pretty crazy December, with visitors staying at my house pretty much straight time. It was also almost a continuous party all month. I drank too much, and just wasn't very healthy in general. I mean, I don't ever gain weight or anything, and I think that might convince me that I can drink/eat more. Oh well, here's to a healthier year.

'What if this whole crusade's a charade?'

No comments: