Friday, January 2, 2009

Erase/Replace

Ok I think I've decided on some new years resolutions.

1. Exercise more. This is more vague than last year's 'run a marathon' but much more realistic. I miss exercising, and I need to surround myself with fit people again.

2. Less screen time. This is really important to me. I need to cut back on the time I spend in front of my xbox and computer.

3. Save some money. Rather than 'buy a car' or 'buy something nice', I need to work on saving a little bit of money. I have the spending bit down. Let's shoot for 5 figures in savings by this time next year.

4. Develop a more consistent lifestyle. This ranges from diet to employment to many general habits. I want to eat healthy consistently, find long term employment, and play for a soccer team. Last year I didn't really have any idea where or what I'd be doing a month later.

I'm happy with those four. Or rather, I think that's enough. These all represent opportunities for change, and I get pretty excited to set new year-long goals. Maybe I should set longer, broader goals, but year to year is good enough for me right now.

'Run rabbit run'

No comments: