Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Being Here

I miss school. It's the start of the spring semester and I remember all the good things I enjoyed about the 2nd half of the school year. It's tough to forget the harder times as well - so I'm not that melancholy.

I got my week sort of figured out. No Calgary - yet. Maybe in a few weeks. No Whistler - yet. Maybe next week. And no work this week at either job. I have time on my hands that I hadn't counted on. I was counting on something I guess.

So I'm going to try and make something out of my week. Tomorrow.

I'm reading fight club, planning fitness regimes, and studying up on weight training. I'm revisiting GTA San Andreas and butter tarts, and finding strange joy in keeping my house clean. I've got my material life back from JC's jeep, and music has never sounded so good. I guess you could call it a good week.

'This train don't stop there anymore'

1 comment:

jazmynthirteen said...

i haven't read fight club yet although i plan to. i've been trying to read all of chuck's other books first before i read fight club. i've read lullaby, diary, survivor, haunted,snuff,... stranger than fiction. i think that's it i still want to read choke and invisible monsters. so far i think diary is my favorite but all his books are interesting, not great but very interesting.