Tuesday, May 6, 2008

1stp Klosr

Almost 100 posts on this thing. I think I've fulfilled at least one of my new years resolutions...

I waited all day for a stupid call back from my employer, who apparently doesn't check his cell, email, work phone, or office assistant for messages. Pleeeeeease. Anyway, I called him 5:50pm, because I had lost faith that he'd call me by 6pm. He was at his desk, and told me I could start whenever. So tomorrow a.m. its work work work. I've got my steel-y boots and work gloves, lets plant some shit!

Umm other than that, not much else is new. Pretty sure that I've never eaten this well since I've lived on my own. Each night we rotate who cooks. Tonight I made chicken and rice wraps, which were mediocre in my opinion, but healthy and filling nonetheless.

I really enjoyed the time I spent in the grocery store today, probably an indication of how little human contact I get from day to day. When we went to West Edmonton Mall, it was going from nothing to an overwhelming population. Like going from a fishbowl to the ocean. That was unenjoyable. But the pace of the grocery store was really nice, not to mention that food puts me in a good mood.

'We're stuck, inside our own machine'

No comments: