Sunday, May 11, 2008

Endless Flight

Last post for a while probably.

I head off tomorrow for Grande Prairie, and I'm really nervous. I really hope everything works out ok. Money, transportation, and accom. are all major unresolved issues right now. By tuesday I'll have everything figured out.

My ipod has been so vital to me the last few weeks. I think it's about to get even more important. The more I disconnect with the environment around me, the more I look for music to chill me out.

Check out death cab for cutie, even if you don't like their name. I can't stop playing their new album. The song 'grapevine fires' is really good. What else do I like these days? Umm, I was really into QOTSA before I left, and RHCP is really neutral to my palate, so I listen to lots of that when I just need noise. Normally I'm into either soft rock or hard rock in a period of time, but lately I've been ranging from Bryan Adams to Tool.

I'm flying home in a few weeks. Hopefully for the start of june so I can make my graduation. If I can't make it, then that'll be that. There's some things I miss about home, but to be honest, I could stay here for a long time I think. I like being disconnected. I'm a hermit in that way.

I'll update when i get a chance, and I'll go looking for that chance.

mw

'I'm fine and dandy with the me inside'

No comments: