Friday, May 30, 2008

Soothsayer

Back home in BC weeeeee.

I flew home for what I thought would be the rest of the summer, but it's going to be only the weekend and early next week. I came home because there was no work to be done, and I was hooped getting zero hours a week. The day I came home I got a call to start work next monday, so I said I'd be back after I grad on tuesday.

Have to say, it's not overly great to be home. That would probably be a combination of things starting with the fact that I kicked an entire month in the ass. Being back in general is alright I guess. The fact that it's not great to be home really eases the decision to go back.

May is classically a weird month for me. Out of the worst months of the year for me personally, I'd probably peg May, despite the sun and the long weekend. I usually turn it around in June, and build up to a nice summer. I hope I can do that again.

So I'll be flying out wednesday or later next week, depending on when work starts.

Have a good weekend...

'You don't want to change the world, like you say
You're in it for yourself, no one else'

No comments: