Friday, May 2, 2008

9 Crimes

Busy day in some ways - really lazy, long day in other ways.

I hope the good list turns out to be longer than the bad list.

Axis Of Evil
• I had to Jaywalk across a 16-lane on/off ramp/ freeway to get to my interview. Weak.
• I'm missing a semi family reunion back home this weekend. Happy birthday Oma...
• I'm really bored with this place after only 5 days. I hope I get called out to camp soon.
• Speaking of which, we are playing a ton of crazy eights. And I am getting sooo crushed. I'm actually 2-17.

A List
• I got a job. My employer is paying me a higher wage knowing that I'm sticking around into the fall. lol. Riiiiight.
• Jeremy landed a camp job. Google image 'rock truck', then search 'Jackie Chan'. Mix.
• Jeremy is leaving his truck with us while he goes to camp indefinitely. Very nice of him. I retract any racial inferences made previously.
• I was losing focus and losing 'easy' sudoku's. Now I've cruised through all levels and I routine beat 'brutal' games. On paper that should null my hopeless crazy 8's game, but my ego is still bruised.
• Rediscovered how much I like taking pictures. Too bad there's so few attractive landscapes.

I could have expanded each of those into a paragraph of it's own. Maybe I'll start using bulleted points more.

Have a good weekend.

' warm bodies, I sense, are not machines that can only make money'

No comments: