Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thousand Mile Wish

West Edmonton mall was the target of our day today.

We hyped it up all week, so it was no surprise that it was kinda lame. Other than that, we filled the day with naps and dinner (ribs). Tyler is an awesome cook, and I hope he sticks around for awhile.

Anyway, life here is really slow and deliberate, and there really isn't anything of interest to write about.

Over dinner we each answered two questions about ourselves, and then discussed each. It made for really good thought. What animal would you be and why? If you had 10 million dollars, what direction would you take with your life? I found #2 interesting, and I couldn't actually answer it.

Tyler would be a male lion, and he'd obv. put a lot of thought into that. Jer's a monkey, and I'm some sort of bird, maybe a tropical bird or a falcon. The freedom would be second to none, and that in itself is the bulk of my justification.

'The darkness in here is as heavy as a judgement'

No comments: