Saturday, May 10, 2008

You Could Have It So Much Better

Dead day.

Just wanted to mention a few things about other people. Since I have really nothing to report on myself, I may as well fill you in on what everyone else is up to.

◘ The two guys I came to Edmonton with are set for work, like I hope I am. Jeremy is driving a rock truck in Northern Alberta, and Tyler starts his surveying job on Monday. I think both of them are pretty happy with it.

◘ Blake just finished his practicum at Dover Bay. When I get back a top priority is going to hang out with Blake. He's working for the City of Nanaimo again this summer, and I think he's pretty psyched about that.

◘ Jen just got home from a vacation in Seattle. She went there with one of her best friends, and they had a really good time I think. Jen also has a new job starting soon, so that's pretty sweet.

◘ Saul has finally got his truck going after a few hiccups to start the painting season. Production is in full swing for the summer, and I really hope he does well. Apparently the house is pretty quiet with me and Jeremy gone. I miss the house and the times in it.

◘ Iain also just got home from a mini vacay. He was in Nanaimo for a semi family reunion. He's now back in Whistler, to work and biking season. I don't know when the bike park opens, but I know he knows how many days to go.

◘ Heather is done school, and I think it was a good first year at uni for her. I don't know if she's got plans for the summer at all besides work. I was stoked to hear that she got a B in physics. I did so bad in physics...

◘ Amanda is work work work. I can't believe how driven she is to work sometimes. Watch for her to buy a 100k car or something...

◘ _______ is busy doing _______, which is basically consuming his/her life. Maybe at some point this summer he/she will get to ____________, which would be rad.

◘ Brian is back in Victoria after year one at mal. I'm not sure if he's going out for the soccer team again next year, but I hope he does. If I'm around I definitely want to see some games and hang out with that guy.

'Loo loo loo I've got some apples, loo loo loo you've got some too. Loo loo loo lets make some applesauce and take off our clothes and loo loo loo.'

No comments: