Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Send It Up

New Ipod!

Oh baby. I can distinctly remember the day I bought my first Ipod, and the day I bought my second. It was a pink 4gig mini, then last year I finally upgraded to an 80gig video. That was treating me just fine until it was dropped last month at my birthday party. The screen was cracked, and the drop-er promised to buy me a new one.

Well, today was that day. There are no new 80gig classics apparently, so she bought me the 120gig classic instead. I thanked her very much, and I'm glad there's no hard feelings on the issue.

I don't have much going on, so I thought I'd just go off about my ipod. It's going to take a few days to add all the media I have onto it. I don't have usb2.0, so the transfer rate is agonizing.

Chris is coming to town in a few days. I think I mentioned that the other day. I'm really stoked. It should be a good weekend.

Thanks for reading.

'Made the skyline look like crooked teeth'

No comments: