Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Go Getta

Found a new roommate. Insert staples 'easy button' quote here.

Landon is going to move in December first. Substituting one band member for another. I'm pretty excited for the whole switcheroo. It's going to be a little different around here, but it'll be new and exciting for sure.

I had a 180 towards my attitude on Halloween yesterday. I wasn't going to do anything on the 31st, and most years I don't. There's a few reasons why, but I just don't like Halloween that much. This year, like others, my excuse was that I don't like dressing up or looking for a costume.

Well, I was out at value village yesterday, looking for costumes for Landon, Saul, and Jer. I wound up stumbling across an ensemble that I sort of decided to go with. I think it was the oversize swimmers goggles that were the deciding factor. I'm going to go to a Halloween party after all, as an 80's squash player.

Problem is, I don't really know what that even means. I have a squash racquet, and I know some players wear goggles. So I just filled in the blanks. I bought short shorts, a really small athletic shirt, and a fro to go with my big fuck-off goggles. I have knee high socks, and I'm borrowing high tops. If I'm lucky, I'll run across a head band. I think that about does it.

Anyway, I'm not super amped about tomorrow. It's been a few years since I did Halloween, and I'm going to look baaaad. Luckily my bright spot will be saul. It's a gaurantee that he'll look worse than me, which lends me a little more confidence.

Hope you have a good Halloween. My bro is in town this weekend, and it's going to be great to see him.

'I live my life with no pain
Just some rage and three kinds of yes'

No comments: