Monday, October 20, 2008

Wicked Game

This entry is about nothing but baseball.

I watched game 7 of the ALCS tonight, and it was everything I could hope for in a deciding game.

Boston was at Tampa, and the home team wound up winning. I was cheering for the rays, so I was pretty stoked. They were definitely the underdogs tonight, considering that the Red Sox are the defending world champs, and the last two games have swung momentum in Boston's way big time.

The one-hour long 8th inning was full of really good baseball and small ball subtleties that me and my dad really enjoyed. The game definitely wasn't over until the last out, and I was excited to see the team mob each other.

The rays now face the Phillies in the World Series, and I can't imagine it living up to the ALCS. Maybe Philly will surprise me. Meanwhile, I really hope T bay can keep their run going. Four more wins and it's worst to first. They already went worst to first in the division, and in the american league. Now take er home.

Hope you got to see it.

'and it's in everything I ever write'

No comments: