Friday, October 10, 2008

You Fucking Love It

Grumpy as hell.

I won't take it out on you the reader, I'm just saying.

I had a good day. It was nice to work hard, and it's also nice to be tired. I haven't been tired in a while. It's been fucking up my sleeping pattern, but I figure if I work and get tired, I can turn that around.

I worked in Nanoose today at a really beautiful property on a rock face overlooking a neat little cove. It was a really cool spot to work because every time I looked up from my work, I would smile. The view stretched all the way to Mt. Arrowsmith. I had missed working for Jeff. He's a really nice guy, and super laid back at work. Not saying we slack off. We work pretty hard, we just b.s. while we go.

Now I'm home and planning on spending the remainder of my night playing online poker and/or xbox. Either one suits me just fine. Maybe I'll lean towards xbox, because at least I can guarantee that I'll come out less grumpier. I can picture myself sucking at poker, then continuing on life tilt and not sleeping again. lol. Not going there. Xbox it is.

Have a great weekend, and try to listen to some great music. I'm pretty stoked to make a cd tomorrow morning...

'Going out the door that day
Headed south is what I'd say
If you asked me, I would say
I headed south that day'

No comments: