Monday, January 14, 2008

All Comes Out In The Wash

Great weekend.


I played some Call Of Duty4, which came in the mail on thursday afternoon. I had Friday off, so I relaxed and played that. Saturday was awesome. I watched the packers game, played some COD4, and went to a party. Landon was over in the afternoon, and I haven't had so much fun in a while. We drank some, played some music, and played some video games. Just a really fun time.


Sunday was alright. I watched both the colts and the cowboys lose, which was lame. The colts game actually came down to the wire, and with 2 mins left, Jehovah's Witnesses came to the door. So I missed the end, but I think one of the JW's was watching the game over my shoulder! Whaddup with that? I watched some poker online last night. Sunday has a few major tournaments, and I have a few players that I watch. My favorite online pro won 60k in a tourny last night, and I followed him a little bit.


Another week this week. Started school this morning with a circle chat in my spirituality class. We each had a moment to talk about a few different things, and it was interesting to get to know my classmates a little more.


This week I have a few things going on. Mon/Wed I want to play squash and work out. Hopefully the other three days I can find some time to get in exercise. Last week was great, I got out 5 days and am on my way to getting in shape. Thursday I have a poker night at the school, and I hope to win it. Its all good either way though. Wednesday night Classified is coming to the queens, and I think I'm gonna go to that with blaker. That sums up what should be a pretty good week.

Well I'm off to the squash court. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog...

'You can't stop it screaming out'

No comments: