Monday, January 28, 2008

Turn The Page

It's been like a week since I last blogged. I just haven't been on the computer very much since early last week. I've been pretty sick, and I'm feeling much better after a shitty end to last week. I didn't want to dwell on that in this entry (or any others), and I've got plenty of good stuff anyways.

Last wednesday I had my first night of indoor soccer. Over a normal year I'll play on three different soccer teams. My indoor soccer team isn't as good as summer soccer, but it's really fun in its own way. There's always tons of friends at the gym on wednesday nights, and it's good soccer as well. We won our first game over a really good team. It was nice that I could get out and have fun, and I was able to play at a high level.

This weekend was fairly quiet, and almost completely unproductive. I exercised a little bit on sunday, but I really haven't been feeling too active (which is super lame). I spent some time at my parents house, spent some time playing my bass, and generally was able to relax.

After I missed a few days of school last week, I feel really nervous about getting behind. The first thing I did this morning was visit my instructors. It sort of proves to myself how serious I am about this semester, and how important graduation is. I still don't know what I want to do afterwards...

'Outside the frame, is what you're leaving out'

No comments: