Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Walk Away From The Sun

This day has been a little worse than yesterday, and its easy to point out why. Aside from the fact that I have something fun going on everyday this week except today, and I have my busiest acedemic day of the week, there are other oddities that have thrown me right off.

• I slept in until 5 minutes before I had to leave for school, because my dumbass self won't respond to 3 alarms apparently.
• Although the sun was shining, it was cold as claire's vagina. Luckily, I packed my touque.
• Two douchebag's in the library were being a little too high school, and I wanted to smack the pair of them. I then realized that I was in a shitty mood. Bring on my first class.
• My instructor needed to kill time or something, because she went on about assignment details. Which was ok, until she wanted to make sure we made headings in 36 font, and text in 20 font. Gah, WTF is that!? Don't lecture me about font size! It just went from there...
• My roommate quoted superbad in a text msg, saying "I have a boner." I am instantly in a better mood.

So I grabbed a cinnamon bun, and hit the library. The library lifer gave me a look when she saw me walk in with food, but I pretended to misunderstand and kept walking. Brilliant snack. Surprisingly, I'm not in the mood for angry, loud music.

'It's in the pills that bring you down'

No comments: