Monday, January 21, 2008

Hella Good

I woke up today without a headache. Regardless of how school or anything else goes today, the week will have started off well. I took drugs to school, because I didn't believe my good fortune would last. Lucky me, so far.

Back to school. I am heading up a project this semester with a really good friend of mine, and we're basically gonna tackle the entire institution over the semester to get this project going. The project is going to measure the activity levels of every population at malaspina. The project won't end with our work, and we hope to just scrape the surface. Through our initial work, I hope that we can get a healthy campus initiative rolling so people can become a little more aware of being active.

I am at very early stages of this project still, but I have a ton of ideas and I'm super excited about it. This thing is going to take up hundreds of hours of my time this semester, and when I blog, i'll probably talk about this quite a bit.

What else? I ordered a 320g hard drive, and it should be coming soon. Which only means that I won't have to keep deleting movies/shows after I watch them. I am almost 100% detached from poker, which is pretty cool. I hope this nice weather keeps up so I can get out and run. I tried yoga this morning, and I didn't like it. Maybe that's because my muscles are tighter than saul's puckered ass at 70° below. Anywayys...

Watch planet earth.

'Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed'

No comments: