Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Chain

Snow day wooooooooooooooo. Bored actually. I missed half a week last week, and would like to get back on it. Buuut, it was nice to roll over and sleep another hour this morning.

Played some music today, and also listened to a pile of music that I haven't listened to for awhile. I keep pretty tight stats about my listening habits on itunes. I listened to 108 songs so far today, and that number should be around 125 before I go to bed. I think my next highest one-day-total was like 95 songs. So that's pretty sick. And I didn't even spend the day in my room.

What else is fun? Super bowl is coming up on sunday, and I want the patriots to win for three reasons.
i. It's cool when records are set, and if the pats can run the table...
ii. I really don't like eli manning. He looks goofy, and he throws poorly.
iii. Tom Brady is a good guy. And I can line up with that.
My parents are going to make sick amounts of food. That only happens on super bowl and grey cup, and I missed the grey cup in november. So bring it on, I have catching up to do.

Tomorrow is a busy ass day. Fuck. I had some things to do today that didn't done, and luckily I have time in between classes tomorrow. I better make a checklist. I have my mom's car for a few days, so I also want to get a few things done around town while I have wheels.

I've been thinking about blogging all day, and of course none of the things I've thought about all day are in this entry. It's nutty how much runs through my head. Some random points/thoughts from my day:
■ My new book, The Tao Of Pooh, is super cool.
■ I hate poker. I read a few threads on 2+2 (the biggest poker forum), and that perpetuated my suckiness.
■ I keep thinking that a shower will make me feel amazing. Yet I don't go shower. What?
■ New old music is soooo awesome. Like Matt Good, Limp Bizkit, Big Wreck, etc. Mmmm.
■ I can clearly separate days where I accomplish significant amounts of tasks, and days I don't. I can't afford many of the latter, and I'm using them all up early in the semester.

Thanks for reading...

'I'd love to be the one to disappoint you when I don't fall down'

No comments: