Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunburn

First day back at school. Woot. I think.

Saul is gonna be back from Mexico any day, and I hope it's bitterly cold for him. Everything is back in order in a hurry. Lectures are running late, band practice has resumed, and I'm walking to and from school. Its all good.

I have a few classes that require a lot of reflective writing. I think I have a leg up on the competition. It's nice to catch a break though, right?

Anyway, poker is like totally done, probably for the whole semester. I want to stick to that. I don't want to get stuck playing a few hours a night like I got used to last year. I'm pretty happy with how I play poker, and I love the game, but I find it gets in the way of other things I want to do - like train for a marathon. I gotta get on that. I have my schedule ready...

Hope the year started well...

mw

'My life is a stereo, kind of cheaply made though'

No comments: