Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No Cars Go

I was offered a job today.

16$/hour, 50-55 h/week, making trusses for a pre-fab company. I couldn't take it. I can't get to work from where I'm staying, so I had to turn it down. I got a number of resumes and applications done, and I have an interview on friday. I've never worked so hard to get a job before, but I kind of anticipated that. Hopefully I land more interviews tomorrow.

Not much else is new. I was stressed as a mofo when I had to turn down the job at All-Fab. I feel like I can't catch the break I sometimes need to get a job. When I got the interview call I settled a bit.

Although the place I'm staying in is super nice, I feel really claustrophobic. I play guitar, watch t.v., use the computer, and sleep on the same couch. When I'm not on the couch, I'm in the truck. I have a quieter morning tomorrow, so I plan to get a walk in between calling and faxing in resumes.

Maybe I'll hit up the mall tomorrow night with the guys. Apparently there's a mall somewhere that's worth seeing. I'll be somewhat shocked if there's anything fun in this city. I'm not even jaded (yet), it's just a pretty boring place.

With boring times, come boring blogs. My bad.

'How are things on the west coast?'

No comments: