Friday, March 21, 2008

Crescent Moon

It was kind of a snow moon tonight. Is that a term? The moon looked like it does when it's snowing.

Lots has happened in the last 48 hours or so. I'll just paraphrase. I got good amounts of work done. I got into March Madness. I hung out with friends who I swore I'd spend more time with this year. I got really drunk. I became really into my history paper. I ate a lot. I made wearing shorts trendy again. I played my bass really loud, and even tried singing. Tried. I won my indoor soccer game, which I wasn't sure would happen ever again. I cleaned my house. I got a craving for chips and salsa, which has not been satisfied.

I think that's a fair outline. I did do a lot, even if that list seems like it could be done in a few hours. That was then, now I have a weekend of homework and deadlines. Actually, that's probably going to be the next seven days or so. That's ok. I think as a student I get mentally prepped for the week, the one playoff push before exams.

Happy easter and all that good stuff. It's gonna be a good weekend.

'I live on the corner of Grey Street and the end of the world'

No comments: