Sunday, March 2, 2008

Leyendo En El Hospital

Spring break is done.

Looking at the last ten days, and they've been pretty eventful. I've fully recovered from wisdom teeth, gotten home safely from a weekend away, and got an acceptable amount of work done for school. It's kinda weird to be home. I spent a pile of time away, and for some odd reason I was getting used to not sleeping in my own bed.

The next month should fly by. It's the playoff push for me school-wise. I have tons to finish, and lots of things to start and finish. On top of my six classes I also have loose ends to tie up from last year and the year before if I want to grad this spring. I have 6 major projects due coming up, and the two loose ends. Not that I'm sitting here complaining, this is just my editorial.

Listen to more music. I think that helps me, if I need help I guess. I bet you could find more value in music if you tried a little. I know that music is one thing that I truly try to squeeze the value from. Sometimes I spend my money too sparingly, or waste my time in front of screens, but I really get all I can from music. I can't think of another example of something like that. I try and get new music regularly, and I have plenty of influences. I think that whether you skip each song you hear after 10 seconds, or listen to entire albums subconsciously, you know what I mean on some level. Music has so many uses in my opinion, and I think you should explore and find out what it does for You.

Really listen to this song, it might do something for you like it did for me.

'Who are you to judge us, simply 'cause our hair is long?'

No comments: