Monday, March 10, 2008

Strip My Mind

Weekend came and went.

Pretty average weekend I'd say. Friday I had off, but did school work all day, and wound up at an impromptu mass gathering at my own house all night. Saturday I procrastinated but got sufficient amount of homework done anyway.

Reading an interesting book for my history paper on the Holocaust. It's called 'The Banality Of Evil', and the author (a Jewish philosopher) argues how the holocaust was created by everyone, not just by the leaders. She talks about how evil is in all of us, and under the right circumstances it can come out and create a monster, like the holocaust. Really interesting, although the book is forty years old and written philosophically.

I have a bit more than a month until I finish school for good. April 22 is my last exam, and I have a bunch to do before then. It's pretty exciting to be heading in a new direction. For the first time since I was 5, I won't be going to school in September. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I'm excited about it.

I heard the veils for the first time, and their stuff is really good. It's slow and needs a certain mood, but really nice. Also I finally got around to the cold war kids, and Blake was right. I like it.

'There I go, turn the page'

No comments: