Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sleepwalker

I got lots done today.

Not in the sense of finishing anything of any sort of magnitude, but I did do a pile. I organized the rest of my school year, and the countdown is on (I'm not counting, but I know the number). I got my major history project going today, as well as my project for my Olympics class. A problem of mine is not organizing my deadlines or knowing project details. Now that I have some of that stuff under control, it'll be harder to procrastinate.

If I can get a significant amount of work done each day, hopefully I can hit the autopilot button and cruise. Unfortunately I've become really busy with non-academic stuff lately, and it's been throwing me off. It's only tuesday, but I'm basically writing off a big part of the week already. The dentist tomorrow is just one of a bunch of stuff going on. And it's going to suck. I don't care about being negative going into it, I Hate the dentist.

March Madness is like 36 hours away, and I can't say I'm overly thrilled. Normally I'm right into it and make multiple brackets. I usually make a bracket of who I think should win, and a separate one for who I want to win. I also have a third usually, and after each round I take the remaining teams and pick the winners of the next match-ups. I've classically been really bad at this, even if I put 5-10 hours of research into it. This year I've put in 5 minutes so far, and all I know is that I'm a hater of UNC, but they should win. I like Gonzaga and Oregon (for their proximity to me obv.), but they won't win. That's all.

See ya round.

'Dance little tin goddess'

No comments: