Tuesday, March 25, 2008

M.I.A.

I'm going to see the Foo Fighters in a week, so I thought I'd put up my favorite one of theirs (right now).

Pretty good weekend, and pretty good holiday Monday. I finished my history paper today, and that's the hardest assignment I'll have all semester I think. Others might get longer, but that one took the most original thought I think.

I made it to a friends house tonight for an amazing dinner. Lamb, tortellini pesto salad, and a cous-cous dish were part of it. I've been lucky to have three amazing meals cooked for me this weekend. I had a Mediterranean meal tonight, easter-type ham dinner last night, and a really good Indian meal on friday.

So I worked really hard this weekend, and normally after I spend a few days working really hard on schoolwork I get a few days off to relish what I've done. This week I have to keep crushing assignments, so I need to really try to maintain my momentum. It'll be nice to spend good chunks of time in the library tomorrow. Which is probably where I'll blog next from.

I want to try and post my history essay, so you know what I worked hard for.

'At home in the lost and found'

No comments: