Sunday, March 2, 2008

Out On The Weekend

I was.

I was away in Whistler this weekend, and I had a goal of just relaxing and enjoying the time, and I did. I spent a bunch of time enjoying what was 3 feet in front of my face, instead of last week and next week. It was amazing to go to somewhere so different from here, and some places felt like a different world. It was really nice.

I don't really feel like breaking down what I did, where I went, and who did what where. Whatever, I don't think that part really mattered anyway. Not to me. I did get really stressed the fuck out about getting up there, and if I don't change how I deal with things, I bet I'll die way too young.

On a side note, Anderson Silva beat down Henderson in what I thought was an entertaining and even match. Henderson dominated the first round, and was kind of unlucky to catch a few of Anderson's swings in the second. But maybe that's what makes Spider so good. I don't know who can fight Anderson now. I watched a pile of pre-match stuff, and Henderson was clearly the closest guy in the class, and he didn't even make 2 rounds. Some monster will have to make weight and come down to challenge the guy I imagine.

Thanks for checking me out.

'Picture yourself, at the MGM Grand... Murphy's fighting Ockham; you're in the stands'

No comments: