Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keys To The Hovercar

I coulda used the hovercar today. But I couldn't find the keys...

I had to navigate my way through a weird starting spot called Nanaimo, and try to find transit to get me to a ridiculous location (the adjacent city). I should have known I was hooped to begin with, and gone back to look for my keys.

I had a dentist appt. in Parksville today, one of my last. Took transit 3.5 hours to get me there, when I could have driven myself in .5 hours. But I had to take drugs, so I couldn't drive. Tooth got its filling, and it was all good. I went home to sleep off the drugs.

Then onto indoor soccer after naps, noodles, and a n-n-n-nice warm shower ( I felt like I had to toss the last 'n' in somewhere). Our indoor team was short players tonight. I registered a low number of people because I prefer only a few subs. Well the guys we have we can't count on, and we got smoked by an energetic Asian team. It helped that we played pretty poorly. Maybe indoor isn't among my favorite soccer environments anymore.

Tomorrow should be decent, with two lectures (both semi-interesting), and an applied class that is unstructured and anything can/does happen. Then Friday off, although I'm working all day on my student walkability assessment thing. Sunday Mal. 5k on the weekend, and maybe my band can get together to struggle through the last few weeks of school before we disband again. I've come to realize that making music is difficult to do with people.

'you and i, we get so high, we never quite came down'

No comments: