Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shit Towne

I've been having really busy days with a lot going on this week. I can only keep up by writing about the day before, even though today was worth blogging as well.

Yesterday I was cadoodling along, after a really boring first lecture, and in anticipation of my afternoon nutrition lecture. I was actually enjoying my day, and it was about to get better. I wore shorts to school for the first time, it was amazing weather, my friends were all around, and it was all pretty good until -

I ran into my ex-girlfriend. 3 different times. I don't really mind her, but I could care less about running into her. Anyway, since we broke up 9 months ago, there is still some hatred on touchy subjects, in her head. I won't even get into it. But it threw a break into the flow of my day. I sort of rely on flow sometimes, to get something rolling, and move onto something bigger, etc., and take that into classes. I got a ton done over spring break by doing that.

Anyway, fuck all those run ins yesterday. I didn't care that she walked out of her dinner party, I just thought it would probably jeopardize my image to my four other friends at the table. As far as the ex-girlfriend goes, I don't plan to get in her way or disrupt her life in any way, but slip-ups are bound to happen (esp. with the same friends), and you don't have to freak out about it.

There. That didn't sound like it got to me, did it?

'Walked around my good intentions, and found that there were none'

No comments: