Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oil And Water

Weird day.

Ok, not weird. But off track for sure. My first class was off campus for a presentation by a woman who DID NOT have her shit together. We have an outline that we bring to these 'site visits', and this woman was the 5th we have been to this year, so it was painfully obvious that she was off. Maybe she had a bad day or something, so I don't blame her. It just made for an awkward presentation.

I got back to school and prepped for an hour for my next class, only to not even go. I wound up in Parksville with Saul to insure his bmw, then we hung out at Ryan's garage for hours. We cleaned stuff, laughed about stuff, and pretty much chilled for a long time. I'm enjoying that it's light until 8pm.

What else is of any interest? Saul hosed himself while washing his car, and we laughed maybe too hard. I needed to get at least one beat in at some point here. Hey, he's the one driving the 525 and killing me at call of duty, so I think he can take it.

Thanks for reading if you do. I write this mostly for my own amusement, which sounds awfully self centered of me. I think of it as medicine for my soul, and it really works. The by-product is you, the one who reads this. One side of me is embarrassed to share 'everything' with you, and the other have hopes that someone finds any of it interesting. So it's all for me, and it's here for you.

'drawing way outside the lines'

No comments: