Wednesday, April 2, 2008

And It Stoned Me

I had a strange inkling for Van Morrison today, so I had to come home and get this song (and like 40 others).

I tried laughing yoga this morning. It's a fringe alternative to regular yoga. By fringe I just mean that it's not very popular. Which I can understand. I really enjoyed the whole process, but it is tough to let yourself go, and laugh at nothing and everything in front of strangers. I'm kind of an introvert in that way (minus the foundry apparently), and it took me a few to get into it. Really cool experience, and I walked out feeling really neat.

Last night for indoor soccer tonight. Ever. It was a good time, but we wound up losing in a frustrating kind of way. Sometimes I get so frustrated at things going on around me that I have to walk away. I guess I demand as much out of my teammates as I try to put in. I walk away because when I hit a level of frustration, I am no good to my team. I think it's a strength that i can recognize that, and save my team some temporary dead weight. Anyway, I really like everyone on my team, and it's a bummer that we won't play again after being together for a lot of years.

Tomorrow is a busy day. I present twice, and prepare for a third which goes friday morning. It's all good though, I've actually been planning pretty well the last little while, and I'm more than prepared.

Are the weeks flying for you too?

'Won't you come with me she said, there's plenty of room in my iron bed'

No comments: