Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spirit Voices

I've been listening to a bunch of this guy lately. It's good for you.

Finished two courses today. I wrote my nutrition exam and my online Olympics exam this afternoon. Kinda nice to clear two classes in one afternoon. 4 down, three courses left to wrap up. I have one wrap on friday, one on monday, and I finish tuesday with my Holocaust exam.

I went to parksville on a whim tonight for dinner at a buds house. It was nice to relax. I ate well, wound up drinking well, and generally wound down. Tomorrow is back to the millstone to crank stuff out, but I enjoyed tonight. Saturday night will be good too. Friends are coming over for a little house thing. If I don't invite you, don't feel let down. Just come.

For some reason I go on weird trends in listening to music. I might go a few months listening to hard metal, grunge and prog rock, and ignore entire genres for long periods of time. Right now I am on a real slow kick, and I can't seem to shake it. While I'm really enjoying it all, I'm finding that my variance is limited these days, and I wish I could enjoy tool again like I like snow patrol. I am used to a different school atmosphere at this time of year, so that might explain it. I'm usually stressed like crazy this time of year, and maybe that mindset is creating my musical taste du jour. Or de l'année.

Good luck on exams, or whatever it is you need luck on.

'She lies and says shes in love with him, cant find a better man'

No comments: