Sunday, April 6, 2008

Checkered Floor

I haven't blogged much lately, and it isn't for a lack of things to write about.

I've been pretty busy with school and life. Of course when school gets really busy, my social life starts demanding more and more time out of me. It's all good though. I've been trying to stay really organized over the last month or two, something I've never done really well before. It's working out, although I still don't work as hard as I'd like to.

This weekend I partied, played music, and got a bunch of homework done. Just like last weekend, and the weekend before. There's not much new to report. I have a presentation on friday night which will be the defining part of my semester (/degree?). I'm pretty excited about it.

Anyway, I have a long road before friday, and I hope I don't get sidetracked or caught up in a day-waster or something.

Late.

'Dead as dead can be
My doctor tells me
But I just can't believe him
Ever the optimistic one'

No comments: