Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mosquito Song

Ahhh.

I crushed my exam today. I was feeling ho hum last night, but I woke up and everything clicked. I found awesome flow when I sat down, and didn't stop writing for over two hours as I went out with style.

In other news, I had a great jam session with the boys tonight. We're really tightening up some details in a lot of our music, and it's actually starting to sound good, even in our kitchen. I'm obviously not taking my bass with me when I leave, and I'll miss playing it I'm sure. On the same topic of music, I rocked my paper on music. Annnd I'm really into QOTSA right now. I thought I'd share one of their gems.

What else have I got? I guess I've had nagging tasks to get done since early march, and this lack of stuff to do is kind of weird. I might stay up all night playing video games. Why not? I am busy wrecking call of duty 4 on hardened mode these days.

One last thing. The sun is out, but is it too much to ask for a little heat?

'Lose the halo, don't need to resist
A lick of the lips and a grip on your hips'

No comments: