Saturday, April 12, 2008

Never Leave

Back in the library, for at least this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow, but I hope not.

I have a nutso 7 days. Let me tell you about it in a non-complaining way. I am simply describing whats going on, and I'm not saying 'i wish i didn't sign up for so many classes' or whatever.

Today:
∞ Get cracking on major paper that has no length restriction. Other students have told me that 20 pages is sort of a minimum. I have 6 so far. Due monday.

∞ Go to my dad's birthday thing. 2008 - 1952 = 56. ok now I've got it (get gift/card still).

Tomorrow:
∞ Finish paper. May spill into early monday. I think i'll be lucky to wrap up my point in 20 pages. It DID take 6 pages to define/explain my thesis.

∞ Finish online course. This includes posting a half dozen entries in a wiki, and writing the final exam. Fingers crossed for a pass.

Monday:
∞ Get paper bound and handed in.

∞ Prepare for carnage that is the rest of the week.

∞ Host preparty, attend Athletic banquet, attend afterparty (for 5 minutes). Fingers crossed for a letterman.

Tuesday:
∞ Present my major nutrition project in the a.m. at the undergrad research forum in poster form.

∞ Present my major research project in the p.m. at the undergrad research forum in powerpoint form. Fingers crossed for a decent lunch.

Wednesday:
∞ Nutrition final exam. I'm still budgetting hours to try and study for this...

Thursday:
∞ Start and finish take home exam for spirituality class. I think by then I'll be ready to reflect.

Friday:
∞ Start and finish assignment for a class I'm not taking but need credit for.

∞ Study and take oral exam for that same class.

∞ Binge drink.

I smell the end. And the sun is out.

'But my head's to the wall and i'm lonely'

No comments: