Monday, April 7, 2008

Let The Drummer Kick

I had a busy day, like I knew I would. I always seem to wind up on my computer at 11:30pm though, putting a good routine on my days.

I worked hard today in the library, and at home. I got a poster done for my presentation tomorrow, which pleases me as it's the last thing I have for a really lame class.

I started the semester in history hoping that I could get a decent mark on my essay, as it was my last history class ever, and I've never done really well. I got my essay back today, and this is what my professor said in the comments...

"Mike, This is a competent effort, although your second paragraph can be eliminated or somehow redone. What I have studied of the situation in Holland refers often to the role of the Joodse Raad and its compliance with the demands ff the authorities. Did the council play a role here? A"

I looked up Joodse Raad (Jewish council), and I'm shocked that I didn't run across it in my research. It's fucking major, and I can't believe I scored so high with missing such an important part of my argument. Oh well, I got an A, and I'm pretty stoked.

'I forget what these pills were ever for'

No comments: