Friday, April 11, 2008

Champions Of Nothing

My last week became a pretty nutty one. I've been really busy with trying to tie up classes, and my last day of lectures came and went.

I have an informal presentation tonight with one of my classes, and it's kind of a rap-up to my degree. I'm just waiting in the library for the thing to start at six. Burning up the afternoon I guess. My parents are coming tonight, and they haven't been to anything academic of mine since I can't remember.

I'm guessing I won't pack up and go to class again for a while, but I figure it won't sink in until next september.

I don't have a lot to say I don't think, even though there's been a ton going on. Free lunch on campus yesterday was pretty awesome. Next week I finish presentations, start exams, and start getting ready for alberta.

I'll try and update a little more often, but this is a busy time. I'm trying to find free hours this weekend, and it's looking grim.

'There's something in your too cool for school'

No comments: